Friday, September 29, 2006

I THINK I'LL JUST WAIT AND SEE!

These are the frequently heard comments of many prospective Buyers right now. With all the media hype about the market down turn, slow down, and bubble bursting, many Buyers feel uneasy about making a home purchase right now. Perhaps you are one of those who are saying to yourself, "I think I'll just wait to see what the market is going to do." I can't say I blame you. After all, the news is always right and to be trusted.....right? Or could there be another side to the story, or perhaps additional information that might change your opinion about this being a bad time to plunge into the real estate market? What would you think if I told you that this is probably the best time in the last dozen years to buy a home? When you finally stop laughing or scratching your head, check back in to see why I truly believe that now I a GREAT TIME TO BUY! Watch for more in a few days...

No comments: